Makeup for the Office
When it comes to how much or how little makeup you should wear for your corporate job, the internet seemingly offers a myriad of contradicting answers making it difficult for anyone to navigate. Every workplace is different and has its own unique culture meaning there is no one size fits all answer.
Makeup for work should be three things:
- natural looking - although you can of course add your own personal flair with a bright lippie or winged liner if you are fond of it.
I have written a quide of my Top 5 Tips for Makeup for the Office - to download please click here. Without knowing your unique situation I am unable to recommend specific products, however I can offer you these tips to set you on the right path.
If you would like my assistance on an individual basis I offer the following package:
Working 9 to 5 Makeup Package (3 hours) $250
- we will chat about your current workplace environment / culture
- together we will detox your makeup bag
- you will go shopping with advice from a pro, not a sales assistant (no obligation to buy)
- let's have a 1.5 hour lesson on work makeup application including a day to night look (can be arranged for a later date if required)
If you are interested in the above package please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you some more information.