hey there, I'm Liv.
Most days you can find me in my little house in the hills with a big mug of tea in hand, hanging out with my husband/best friend Mark and our rescue pup, 2 pussy cats and 4 chickens.
I am mostly known for making people laugh, drinking weird and wonderful herbal teas (currently Licorice and Mint) and having a slightly unhealthy obsession with buying books.
The things I am most passionate about in life are promoting natural beauty, looking after our earth in whichever small ways we can and building and nurturing self confidence in women.
I am the natural makeup artist, for women who want to feel and look like themselves on their wedding day. I am so lucky in my job to spend time with unique and interesting women, right before they take a huge step in their lives. I have been told I bring a sense of calm to brides when I do their makeup, which to be honest, is kinda why I get up at 5am on Saturday mornings...all the feels!
As a Makeup Artist my work has been featured in boutique wedding magazines such as Pure Bride, White Magazine and Love Cherish Adore.
When I’m not busy working with people’s faces, you can catch me pottering about our 3 acres in the Huon Valley, gumboots on and cup of tea in hand. I also love to travel and I am crazy about everything to do with Japan - especially the food!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I love yoga and I go to a weekly meditation class.
2. The best day ever was the day I accidentally discovered a “squirrel walk” on our honeymoon in Japan. Second best was our wedding day - sorry husband.
3. I enjoy spreadsheets and templates and organisational apps…I got very excited when I created my Travel Fee Calculator spreadsheet!
4. I have a Kettle Chilli chip problem. I can’t buy them anymore because I get a bit gollum like and don’t like sharing.
5. I am writing this whilst wearing a t-shirt with a photo of our first dance from our wedding printed on it. A gift from Mark to me for our second anniversary - the cotton one!
Still reading? Let’s connect!