hey there, I'm Liv.
Most days you can find me in my little house in the hills with a big mug of tea in hand, hanging out with my husband/best friend Mark and our rescue pup, 2 pussy cats and 4 chickens.
I am mostly known for making people laugh, drinking weird and wonderful herbal teas (currently Licorice and Mint) and having a slightly unhealthy obsession with buying books.
The things I am most passionate about in life are promoting natural beauty, looking after our earth in whichever small ways we can and building and nurturing self confidence in women.
I am the natural makeup artist, for women who want to feel and look like themselves on their wedding day. I am so lucky in my job to spend time with unique and interesting women, right before they take a huge step in their lives. I have been told I bring a sense of calm to brides when I do their makeup, which to be honest, is kinda why I get up at 5am on Saturday mornings...all the feels!
As a Makeup Artist my work has been featured in boutique wedding magazines such as Pure Bride, White Magazine and Love Cherish Adore.
I am passionate about natural beauty and that’s why I created honeyface. Based in the Huon valley, honeyface is a whole-hearted facial studio using all certified organic products to create a life-changing experience.
When I’m not busy working with people’s faces, you can catch me pottering about our 3 acres in the Huon Valley, gumboots on and cup of tea in hand. I also love to travel and I am crazy about everything to do with Japan - especially the food!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I love yoga and I go to a weekly meditation class.
2. The best day ever was the day I accidentally discovered a “squirrel walk” on our honeymoon in Japan. Second best was our wedding day - sorry husband.
3. I enjoy spreadsheets and templates and organisational apps…I got very excited when I created my Travel Fee Calculator spreadsheet!
4. I have a Kettle Chilli chip problem. I can’t buy them anymore because I get a bit gollum like and don’t like sharing.
5. I am writing this whilst wearing a t-shirt with a photo of our first dance from our wedding printed on it. A gift from Mark to me for our second anniversary - the cotton one!
Still reading? Let’s connect!